CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reflection

This project was a fun one but I had some troubles with it. I had difficulties with some parts of the project, and I had almost no trouble with some other parts.

I think I did pretty good on this project because I put effort into it and also good information. I feel that I have created a very good blog about my topic. Although there can be room for some improvement, I feel that I have met the standards.

The troubles I had on this project was time management. I had the benchmarks to help me but I was stuck at some parts of the project for a long time. In the end thought, I managed to get through by asking my friends for advice.

I probably could have improved on the 1 act play and the journal entry. I think I mastered some of the genres and can still improve on some other genres.

1 comments:

Ms. Sackstein said...

honest and thoughtful reflection.