CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Statement of Process

This project was very fun for me but I did it in many steps. I started out in different ways and first and I was stuck at sometimes. But overall, I managed to finish the project.

I first started this project by making my bibliography. I then started to think about different kinds of genres I could do and the one that said "game" caught my eye. I then searched around the web for a quiz maker and started to make a game. Soon after that, I decided I needed some pictures so I went on google and looked for some.

In the middle of the project, I made my own viking myth with the help of some book sources. After that, I did a character profile about Odin. I was stuck for some time after that, I looked around my friends blog and decided to do a advertisment because it seemed fun. The hardest part was the news article, but after I had a brief confrence, it was a piece of cake.

In the end of my project, I kind of ran out of ideas. I asked some of my friends for ideas and I came up with a poem, skit, and journal entry.

1 comments:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Sometimes the best source for help is our friends... never underestimate how much they can help... plus you always have your teachers to help too!