CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bjarni's News

(Based on true event, things might be altered a bit)

*Everyone was chatting around outside*

Leif Erikson: Aye, this place be getting to crowded these days...

Viking 1: That be right Leif, but there are battles to be fought if we want to claim our land.

Leif: But couldn't we search for new land?

Viking 2: That's a crazy idea, do ye want to end up like Bjarni?

Leif: It's been a long time since he left...but..

Viking 3: Leif did you hear? Bjarni is back!

*Leif rushes to the coast*

Leif: Bjarni Herjolfsson!

Bjarni: And who might you be?

Leif: That doesn't matter much for now but tell me, how was your search?

Bjarni: Search? What? I wasn't on a search, I was blown off course to some new land..

Leif: Really?

Bjarni: Yes.

Leif: Can you show me where it is?

Bjarni: Not in person! But I'll tell ye.

Leif: Thank you Bjarni. I will decide to set off soon then.

Bjarni: May Odin be with you on your journey!

1 comments:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Great little skit... fun. I can try to visualize what you are presenting...