CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Viking Letter

Dear Helga,
Today's was just like any other day, I woke up in my longhouse and the smoke holes let light shine on my head. I looked at my lamp, made out of a dished stone filled with fish liver oil as fuel. I would use a candle but they cost a lot just as they always did. I changed into my kyrtill and it felt very comfortable even though it was very tight. I guess it feels soft because it was made out of the best wool. Some of my viking friends brought over some meat from cattle and some cabbage to eat for the morning. Although I enjoy other foods such as beans and onions, the meal was fine.
After we finished eating, we went outside to hunt for some food to replenish our stock. Hunting wasn't too good at first so my friend Frodi suggested we go on a boat and start to find some fish. It turned out we found a lot of fish and it would supply us for at least two days!
Finnaly I went home. Since I'm part of the karl society, I lived in clusters of more than two buildings. Now I will go to sleep for the day is becoming dark. I will write to you soon.

From,
Luthor

1 comments:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Great details in this letter. Again be careful with your proofreading, otherwise, well done.